Did you receive the ‘withdrawal suspended for this public blockchain’ message when you are trying to withdraw BNB (Binance Coin) from KuCoin? This is a common error message you will receive when you are trying to complete a transaction during a blockchain network maintenance or upgrade. What is this error message and how should you deal with it? This guide will give you some tips on how to deal with the ‘withdrawal suspended for this public blockchain’ error when trying to withdraw BNB from KuCoin.
Can You Store BNB Tokens and Withdraw Your BNB Tokens from KuCoin?
KuCoin has supported the trading, deposit, and withdrawal services for BNB (Binance Chain) tokens since June 2019. So, you can buy BNB pairs with KuCoin and withdraw the BNB tokens from your KuCoin wallet with no problem. KuCoin is a crypto exchange platform that allows you to trade crypto assets in pairs, such as BNB/BTC, BNB/USDT, and others, which gives you a unique trading experience when compared to the conventional crypto trading platforms like Binance, Coinbase, and others.
KuCoin supports the Binance Smart Chain network, meaning that you can now trade, deposit, and withdraw any crypto assets that work on the BSC (Binance Smart Chain) network. Transactions should work with no problems unless there are some special events that might cause your transactions to get delayed or suspended.
Is KuCoin a Legit Platform for Trading BNB Tokens?
KuCoin is one of the legit crypto trading platforms you can use to trade various cryptocurrencies and invest your crypto assets for rewards. One of the four crypto holders in the world use KuCoin as their preferred crypto trading platform, so you don’t need to worry about the legitimate aspect of the KuCoin platform. Your crypto assets will be secure and private with KuCoin, and you can deposit, trade, and withdraw all your crypto assets anytime you need.
KuCoin supports various payment methods for buying crypto assets, and it also supports the sending and receiving of crypto assets from various crypto wallet platforms, such as Trust Wallet, MetaMask, and others. You can swap your crypto assets in KuCoin and store your crypto assets in your preferred crypto wallet account.
BNB Withdrawal Issues with KuCoin – What Might be the Cause?
Sometimes, you might experience some issues when you are trying to complete certain transactions with KuCoin, and there are some causes for these transaction issues. Please note that transaction issues are common in any crypto exchange platforms, so it doesn’t just apply to KuCoin. You can experience some transaction issues with KuCoin or any other crypto trading platforms, whether it’s a withdrawal, deposit, or trading transaction. Thus, it’s common for the users to experience some issues when trying to withdraw BNB from KuCoin. Here are the potential causes for the BNB withdrawal issues in KuCoin:
- Network maintenance. Sometimes, a blockchain network such as Binance Smart Chain needs to undergo a maintenance process to ensure that everything works best for the users. Network maintenance often runs for a few hours, and the service provider will announce the schedule for the next maintenance.
- Network upgrade. Another reason for BNB withdrawal issues is because of the network upgrade on the Binance Smart Chain network. A network upgrade will allow you to use more features from the blockchain network, and it often carries various system improvements.
- Peak web traffic. The peak web traffic on the crypto trading website might also cause you to experience transaction issues from time to time. Some features might get suspended for a while when there are too many people accessing the site and using the site’s features.
- Server overload. Server overload might happen when too many people are using and accessing various features on the crypto trading platform at the same time. The server can’t handle too many requests from the users, thus it will experience various system issues, such as the issues on the withdrawal transactions.
- Too many transactions. Withdrawal issues can also happen when there are too many transactions going on the same block on the blockchain network. This will delay some transactions, so you might need to wait for a while before you can confirm your transaction on the network.
The ‘Withdrawal Suspended for This Public Blockchain’ Error Message when Withdrawing BNB from KuCoin – What is Causing This Error?
Sometimes, you will receive the error message ‘withdrawal suspended for this public blockchain’ when trying to withdraw BNB tokens from KuCoin. What is the potential cause of this error message? The biggest cause for the ‘withdrawal suspended for this public blockchain’ error is because the Binance Smart Chain network is undergoing maintenance or upgrade at the time of your transaction. Thus, your BNB withdrawal transaction will get suspended for a while until after the maintenance or upgrade process is complete.
When this error happens, there are two things you can expect. First, your withdrawal transaction will get delayed until the network maintenance or upgrade process is complete, so you will need to wait for a longer time for your withdrawal transaction to complete. Second, your withdrawal transaction might get cancelled. When this happens, you will keep your BNB tokens in your KuCoin account, and you can start the withdrawal process later, after the network completes its maintenance or upgrade process.
How to Deal with the ‘Withdrawal Suspended for This Public Blockchain’ Error
The ‘withdrawal suspended for this public blockchain’ error is a transaction issue that happens related to the blockchain network you are using. So, when you are withdrawing BNB on KuCoin and receiving this error message, it means that the blockchain network is having a problem right now. It might undergo a maintenance or upgrade process, so the only thing you can do is to wait for the network to complete the maintenance or upgrade process.
You can’t force your transaction to go through when you receive this error, and your transaction will get suspended for a while. However, you don’t need to worry, as your BNB tokens will stay with you. You can check the KuCoin website for any announcement related to the maintenance or upgrade schedule on the Binance Smart Chain network, so you will know when to expect your transaction to go through.
You have learned about the ‘withdrawal suspended for this public blockchain’ error when trying to withdraw BNB in KuCoin, and you have learned about how to deal with it. This is the error message that you should expect when you are trying to withdraw BNB when the Binance Smart Chain network is undergoing maintenance or upgrade. So, you just need to wait until the maintenance or upgrade process is complete, and you can complete your BNB withdrawal transaction with no problem. Good luck!