You might ask, “How do I sell BNB?” There are various methods to sell your BNB token. But before we delve further into the methods, it’s important to understand that BNB (Binance Coin) is a native token from the Binance crypto exchange platform, so it might not be available in all crypto exchange platforms, including the one you are using right now. So, you will need to follow some methods to sell BNB tokens depending on your situation. This guide will give you some tips on how to sell BNB using various methods.
Sell Your BNB Token with Trust Wallet
The first option is to sell your BNB token with the crypto wallet you use, such as Trust Wallet. Why use the Trust Wallet platform? The reason is that this crypto wallet supports BNB as its native token. So, you don’t need to follow any complicated steps just to add the BNB token on your Trust Wallet account. You can list it as your crypto assets with no additional steps.
Please note that Trust Wallet doesn’t allow you to sell crypto assets right on the wallet itself, so you have to use some workarounds to do it. You can follow these steps if you store your BNB tokens in your Trust Wallet account. Here are the steps you can follow to sell your BNB token with Trust Wallet:
- First, log into your Trust Wallet account via your mobile device.
- You can see the BNB token you have on your Trust Wallet account. The next thing you need to do is to go to the ‘DEX’ option.
- Then, you will need to swap your BNB (Binance Coin) token to BUSD (Binance USD). BUSD is the stablecoin with the constant value of $1 per 1 BUSD, and this coin is native to the Binance crypto exchange platform.
- Put the amount of BNB token you want to sell and swap it to BUSD on Trust Wallet. You can review the fees you need to pay on the wallet page.
- Next, confirm the swap transaction in your Trust Wallet account.
- Now, you have BUSD assets in your Trust Wallet account. You will need to send the BUSD assets you have in your Trust Wallet account to your Binance account.
- So, go to your Binance app and log into your Binance account there.
- Next, choose the deposit option on your Binance app and copy the Binance recipient address on the screen.
- Then, you will need to go back to Trust Wallet and tap on the ‘Send’ option. Put the amount of BUSD you want to send to Binance and paste the Binance recipient address you’ve just copied before. Confirm your transaction after making sure all information is correct.
- Now, you will have BUSD assets from your Trust Wallet moved to your Binance wallet. The next step is to withdraw the BUSD assets to your bank account from Binance.
- You will need to go to the Binance official website at https://www.binance.com/ and log into your account via desktop. Then, you can see the ‘Withdraw Fiat’ option in your Binance wallet. Click on this option to start the withdrawal process.
- Put the amount of BUSD assets you want to withdraw as regular currency (USD), and then add your card or bank information there. Confirm the withdrawal process.
- Congratulations! You have just withdrawn your BUSD assets to your bank account. You should see the money deposited to your bank account soon.
Use Binance or Other Cryptocurrency Exchange Platforms to Sell Your BNB Token
The crypto trading platforms, such as Binance, KuCoin, eToro, and many others, will allow you to trade cryptocurrencies and buy/sell them on the platform. It means you can withdraw your BNB token on that platform if they are trading BNB (Binance Coin) on the platform. However, please note that BNB (Binance Coin) uses the Binance Smart Chain ecosystem, which might not be available on all exchange platforms. So, be sure to check if your crypto exchange platform supports the Binance Smart Chain ecosystem.
These steps are useful if you are trading BNB on the Binance crypto exchange platform, and you have stored some BNB assets there. Here are the steps to use Binance or other cryptocurrency exchange platforms to sell your BNB token:
- Log into your Binance account and go to your Wallet page. See the BNB assets you have stored there.
- Then, you can tap on the ‘Trading’ option, and then tap on the ‘Sell’ option.
- Next, you can choose BNB as the crypto asset you want to sell. Put down the amount of BNB you would like to sell on the Binance platform.
- Select the method to receive your withdrawal payment. There are various withdrawal methods available on Binance, so you can pick the one that you prefer.
- Congratulations! You have sold your BNB tokens using the Binance crypto exchange platform. Now, you just need to wait for the withdrawal payment to come to your bank account.
Sell Your BNB Token by Swapping It with Other Crypto Assets
Another way to sell your BNB token is to swap it with other crypto assets. Why should you do this? There are various reasons, such as you might not want to sell your BNB token to the fiat currency right away, or your local crypto exchange platform might not list BNB as their native token to trade. In this situation, you can sell your BNB token by swapping it to other crypto assets. Here are some steps you can follow:
- Log into the crypto wallet where you store your BNB assets, such as Trust Wallet.
- Go to your Trust Wallet account and swap your BNB token with another token available for trade in your local crypto exchange platform. The best way is to swap it with popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC) or Ether (ETH). The reason is that almost all cryptocurrency trading platforms will support BTC and ETH trading, so you don’t need to worry about token compatibility.
- Swap the amount of BNB you want to sell with BTC or ETH.
- You will convert your BNB assets to BTC or ETH after completing the swap transaction. Then, you can send your ETH or BTC assets to the wallet you have in your local crypto exchange platform.
- After that, you can sell your ETH or BTC assets on your local crypto exchange platform. Congratulations! Now, you have sold your BNB token on your local crypto exchange platform by swapping it with another crypto asset.
You have learned about the various ways you can follow to sell your BNB token. Depending on your situation, you can follow the method that suits you best. Good luck!