Swapping your SafeMoon token to BNB (Binance Coin) is possible using various methods. One of the best methods you can follow to do this is to use the Pancakeswap platform and connect it to your Trust Wallet account. Why choose Pancakeswap? The biggest reason is because it has one of the lowest transaction fees you can get for the swapping process, and the slippage tolerance is also low on Pancakeswap. This guide will give you some tips on how to swap SafeMoon to BNB using Trust Wallet and Pancakeswap.
About SafeMoon Version 2 (SFM Token)
SafeMoon is a crypto token released in March 2021, and today, the version 2 (V2) of the SafeMoon token is available. You should merge the older version of SafeMoon (SAFEMOON) to the version 2 of SafeMoon (SFM) via the SafeMoon official website. To do this, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the SafeMoon official site at https://safemoon.com/.
- On the home page, you can see the option to merge to V2 SafeMoon. So, click on the ‘Consolidate to V2 SafeMoon’ right away.
- Next, you need to click on the ‘Connect to a wallet’ option at the top right of the page, and then choose Trust Wallet as the crypto wallet for you to connect to.
- Then, you will get the QR code you can scan via your Trust Wallet app.
- Next, log into your Trust Wallet app and select the ‘Settings’ option and select the ‘Wallet Connect’ option. Now, scan the QR code you just got from the SafeMoon website to connect your Trust Wallet account on the SafeMoon website.
- After you have connected your Trust Wallet account with the SafeMoon website, you will need to enter all the SafeMoon token assets you have in Trust Wallet and convert it to SFM (SafeMoon V2) token.
- Proceed with the conversion process to merge your old SafeMoon token to the new SafeMoon V2 (SFM) token. Now, you will see SFM as your new crypto asset in your Trust Wallet account.
Connecting Your Trust Wallet to Pancakeswap
Now, you have merged your SafeMoon token to the SafeMoon V2 (SFM) token. Next, it’s time for you to swap the SFM token you have to BNB (Binance Coin) on Pancakeswap. Pancakeswap will allow you to swap crypto assets you have from one token to another token, and you can also get the lowest transaction fees when you use the Pancakeswap platform to swap your crypto tokens.
You will need to connect your Trust Wallet account to Pancakeswap before swapping your SFM (SafeMoon V2) token to BNB (Binance Coin). The process is the same as when you connect your wallet to the SafeMoon website. Here are some steps you should follow:
- Open the official Pancakeswap website at https://pancakeswap.finance/ and click on ‘Connect Wallet’ on the home page.
- Click on ‘More’ and click on ‘Trust Wallet’, and you will get the QR code you can scan with your Trust Wallet app.
- Go to the Trust Wallet app, log into your account, and scan the QR code you just got from Pancakeswap.
- Now, you have connected your Trust Wallet account with Pancakeswap, and you are ready to swap your SFM (SafeMoon V2) token to BNB (Binance Coin).
Swapping SafeMoon to BNB with Trust Wallet and Pancakeswap – Step by Step
You have connected your Trust Wallet account with Pancakeswap, so you are ready to swap your SafeMoon token (SFM) to BNB on this platform. Here are some steps to follow:
- On the Pancakeswap website, click on ‘Trade’ and then click on ‘Swap’.
- Select the token to swap on the Swap column you see on this page and then search the ‘SFM’ token on the token list page. You will need to import SFM to the token list page by selecting the ‘Import’ option. After importing this token, select the ‘SFM’ token and put the amount of SFM token you would like to swap to BNB.
- Then, select BNB on the token swap destination. You will see the amount of BNB you will receive after swapping. You can also see the Slippage Tolerance for this transaction.
- After reviewing the transaction information, you can confirm the transaction.
- Congratulations! You have swapped SafeMoon to BNB on Pancakeswap, and you should see your BNB token assets on your Trust Wallet after the transaction is complete.
You have learned how to swap SafeMoon to BNB token using Trust Wallet and Pancakeswap. Please note that you will need to merge your old SafeMoon token to the new V2 version of SafeMoon (SFM) if you haven’t done so before proceeding with the swapping process. Good luck!