It is very realistic that the only purpose of investing stock is to make money. So we would choose stocks advance rather than those decline. It is for this reason that there is a whipsawing. It is easy to confuse whipsawing and shipping, and their features are as follows:
- The stock price fell rapidly under the pressure of the market maker, but found support below and moved up slowly;
- The volume cannot be enlarged when it falls, and the volume is slowly enlarged when it rises;
- The stock price has always remained above the 10-day moving average. Even if it falls below it, it will not cause a sharp decline, but will shrink and stabilize under the moving average.
- After stabilizing, it quickly returned to above the moving average;
- There are less and less float in the market, and the trading volume shows a decreasing trend;
- Finally break up and release a large volume, indicating that the whipsawing is completed and a new uptrend begins;
- There is almost no positive news during the whole whipsawing process, and occasionally there is bad news. Most people are skeptical about the market outlook.
- The stock price rises rapidly under the pull of the market maker, and then slowly declines;
- The rising duration is short and the trading volume is not very large. There are many pairs of reverse trading, but the falling is accompanied by large trading volume;
- The stock price fell, the moving average flattened, and finally fell below the 10-day moving average, and developed in the form of a gradual decline with small fluctuations;
- There are more and more float in the market, and the trading volume has been maintained at a high level;
- The final market situation breaks down; however, the transaction stars do not necessarily enlarge rapidly, and show a downward trend, indicating that the dealer has basically completed the delivery, and the stock price is supported by retail investors, which will inevitably continue slight declines;
- There is good news in the whole shipping process. Most people think that it is just a consolidation, and believe that the stock price will reach a new high.