1. Some EU countries are dissatisfied with the proposed natural gas price cap of 275 euros per megawatt hour, and the energy crisis measures have been temporarily shelved and will be discussed again in mid-December.
2. 10 million poultry were culled, and Europe and the United States are experiencing the largest bird flu outbreaks at the same time.
3. The Turkish central bank cut interest rates and announced the end of the cycle of interest rate cuts, and the Turkish lira exchange rate is still at its lowest level in history.
4. Russian media: The Russian Ministry of Finance does not plan to restrict gold sales immediately, and may impose restrictions on bulk exports in the future.
5. Abdullah, the supreme head of state of Malaysia, announced Anwar as the new prime minister of Malaysia.
6. Ghana intends to use gold instead of US dollar reserves to buy oil products.